It’s the acts of kindness big or small that can change the course of someone's day. Random Acts of Kindness Day on Thursday 17 February encourages everyone to take a moment and brighten someone else’s day with a random act of kindness.
This Thursday, we're celebrating kindness at all our Merlo-owned locations. Buy a coffee and pay it forward to somebody random and we will match it! We will be giving away complimentary coffee vouchers to those who display acts of kindness throughout the day.
Here are some 5 simple ways to show acts of kindness:
- Give someone a compliment – it only takes a moment and could make strangers day!
- Smile and say hello to a neighbour, someone you walk past or even the staff member at your local café
- Make time to check up on a friend or family member you haven't seen in a while
- Volunteer at a local community event
- Shout somebody random a coffee
Visit your nearest Merlo Coffee Torrefazione or Espresso Bar on Thursday 17 February and when you place your coffee order, think about paying one coffee forward. You never know whose day you might just brighten!
Don’t forget to share on socials and hashtag #RandomActsOfKindnessDay and #MerloCoffee