Merlo Coffee Bowen Hills Torrefazione
Sells freshly roasted beans
AUGUST 14 PUBLIC HOLIDAY:
Merlo Bowen Hills will be open between 7 am – 12 pm.
Take some time to relax in our café and enjoy your coffee with a freshly made muffin or biscuit. Our friendly and energetic team will always make you feel welcome.
Buy your beans fresh in store
Our Torrefazione (which is Italian for roasting house) is where we roast our much loved coffee beans, so while you’re here make sure you take a moment to witness the coffee roasting process from start to finish. Peek through the glass windows overlooking the roaster, or watch it all happen on the live screens from the comfort of the café.
Our knowledgeable team can help you pick the best bean for your home or office coffee machine, then get you on your way with the freshest coffee in Brisbane.
The ultimate fresh coffee experience
To maintain our high standards, the team at Merlo hold a coffee cupping every Thursday morning at our Bowen Hills roasting house. This process enables our expert roasters to guarantee the quality and consistency of our origin beans, many of which make up our blends, as well as evaluate beans for our next Bean of the Month.
If you’re a coffee nut, or want to learn more about coffee, we would love for you to be a part of it. Contact us about getting involved in our next public coffee cupping session!
We also offer a Roastery tour at our Bowen Hills location. For only $7.50 (includes takeaway coffee), spend 45 minutes touring our state-of-the-art facility where all the roasting action takes place! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Cupping room hire
Our cupping room at Bowen Hills is purpose-built for sampling coffee, or for corporate occasions and general room hire. The room seats 12 comfortably.
The standard room rental includes:
- a brief welcome and explanation of the coffee roasting process
- coffee for all guests
- access to presentation equipment (television with laptop connection)
- full catering upon request (additional cost)
Rates are as follows:
- hourly rate – $90 – minimum 2 hours
- half day rate – $250 – maximum 4 hours (available hours: 7am – 4pm)
- full day rate – $450 – maximum 8 hours (available hours: 7am – 4pm)
For booking enquiries, email email@example.com or call 07 3620 4200.
Bowen Hills Menu
- Cakes, slices, biscuits and pastries
- Homemade muffins
- Classic I Heart Brownies
- Raw Slices
- Power balls
- Bircher muesli with mixed berries
- Smashed avo on artisan bread,
- Daily salads, gourmet sandwiches & wraps
- Sausage and crostata rolls