239 George St, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Whether you are one of our regulars or just moved to town, our George St cafe in the heart of Brisbane’s CBD will serve you up the hot, fresh caffeine fix you need.
Our bustling café is a popular choice among workers in the city, as well as being a regular for cyclists, delivering that energy kick and fuel you need to conquer the day.
To keep the quick coffees coming, we also have an extra coffee cart available out the front of the George St cafe from 7am to 11am on weekdays.
The team at George St aren’t just about coffee though. We love to pair a fresh espresso coffee with a hearty meal or snack. From wraps, pizza and salads to muffins, biscuits and delicious soups in winter, there is something for everyone, at any time of the day.
A pit stop on your cycle trip, a quick dash from the office or just a coffee catch up with a friend – Merlo Coffee George St is conveniently located and ready to serve you.
Flip for Free!
If you pop in from 2pm to 3pm, you can play flip for free with our baristas! Flip a playing card over and if you’ve chosen the right colour, the coffee is on the house!
What’s on the menu?
- Cakes, Slices, Biscuits and pastries from a local Italian bakery
- Classic I Heart Brownies
- Breakfast Panini (the original and the best!)
- Bircher muesli
- Breakfast burrito (2 eggs)
- Buddha Bowl
- Italian style pizzas, hand made to order
- Corn fritter stack with rocket, avocado & spicy tomato chutney
- New York style Reuben sandwich
- Gourmet sandwiches & wraps
- Daily and seasonal salads
- Soups in the cooler months
Looking for catering? Call us to chat about what we can do for your next event.