5 REASONS TO CHOOSE MERLO COFFEE
1. We have no contracts, that’s right no contracts whatsoever. We have no fear that our product and machinery will be the best you have ever used, and we put our money and reputation behind this without reservation. We give you 100% guarantee.
2. We have more reps on the road around Australia than virtually any other coffee company and offer a 24 hour 7 days a week service. If your machine happens to let you down on that bustling Saturday morning, Merlo will not let you down with a rep on call 24/7.
3. We provide 29 years worth of experience and consistently roast over 20 tonnes a week of nothing but excellent coffee. We cup all the coffee that enters our Torrefazione and we only blend up in quality never down.
4. We choose to slow roast our profile and we roast every day so the coffee is fresh and sent out daily. Only Merlo coffee carries a date stamp of the date roasted so that you can rotate your coffee beans to serve the best fresh espresso! We also have a bean of the month program to highlight one country’s finest plantation harvest each month. Your coffee fanatic customers will love the exotic offering each month.
5. We are nimble and flexible enough to understand and personalise your blend and packaging unique to you. We can accommodate a special blend with a blank or personalised labelled bag to create YOUR blend.
Why our current customers love Merlo
QUALITY & CONSISTENCY
At our roasting house, quality control is paramount. We work to invest in the highest quality green beans from around the world, with each shipment cupped upon its arrival from origin to ensure they are of the highest standard. From these origins we have created seven blends with unique flavour profiles to suit a range of tastes
Our Brambati roaster is state of the art, with everything from temperature, drum speed and roast time meticulously tracked and recorded.
Quality coffee is our passion and we work hard to share it with you. We’ve grown substantially over the last 29 years, but have remained independently owned. This allows the freedom to focus on the two things that have taken us this far – quality and service. We are a family business and value our community of loyal customers. To come on board please get in touch using the form at the bottom of the page.
TRAINING & SUPPORT
Our Account Managers are happy to pass on their knowledge and industry experience both in the lead up to opening day and as part of our ongoing support.
Whether you prefer to train at our facility in Fortitude Valley or onsite in your cafe, we are here to support you and your staff in preparing the perfect cup of coffee for your customers.
We will calibrate your machine and grinder and provide training on how to maintain your equipment to keep everything running smoothly.
In the event of a breakdown, our account managers will do their best to fix it and if they can’t we will bring someone in who can.
We have a network of technicians to service and fix any major breakdowns and offer a 24/7 hotline for any emergencies that may occur after hours or on the weekends.
Custom solutions Tailored to you
We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all-approach to our wholesale customers.
We believe in offering tailored solutions, like your choice of stunning machinery from top brands La Marzocco and San Remo.
Further enhance your business’ image with personalised packaging and branding materials.
And because not everyone likes the same coffee, we can custom roast and blend the perfect coffee for your customers. Your customers will be happy and so will you.
ONE STOP SHOP
For over 29 years Merlo has been supplying cafes and restaurants with a range of products and equipment that can help make running your business easier.
We stock everything you need, including:
• Takeaway cups and lids
• Takeaway trays
• Cleaning products
• Chocolate powder, and
We also stock retail products for you to on-sell to your customers, such as coffee beans, pre-ground coffee packs, tea, chocolate coated coffee beans, Merlo branded water, KeepCups and our cold press coffee (delivery area restrictions apply).
DELIVERING FACTORY FRESH
You can place your order via email or by speaking to our customer service team. We pack and check each order individually. Our purpose built dehumidified cold room keeps the beans in perfect condition until they leave us to go to you.
South East Queensland – Order before 12:00pm for next day delivery, by close of business. Orders received after 2pm may not be shipped until the following business day.
Northern NSW – Order before 12:00pm for next day delivery, by close of business. Orders received after 2pm may not be shipped until the following business day.
Townsville – Order before 12:00pm for delivery within 3 business days. Orders received after 2pm may not be shipped until the following business day.
Adelaide / Cairns – Order before 12:00pm for delivery within 4 business days. Orders received after 2pm may not be shipped until the following business day.
Sydney – Order before 12:00pm for delivery within 2 business days. Orders received after 2pm may not be shipped until the following business day.
Melbourne – Order before 10:30am for next day delivery, by close of business. Orders received after 11:00am may not be shipped until the following business day.
Delivery estimates for Western Australia and regional areas can be requested when placing an order.
Our Partner's Stories
June 09, 2021
With two bustling cafés open seven days from 5.30am to Midnight, the Sunshine Coast University Hospital needs a coffee supplier they can trust.
MERLO LICENSEE PARTNERS
Airport Retail Enterprises - Coffee Royal, Brisbane
Airport Retail Enterprises - Virgin Lounge, Brisbane
Sunshine Coast University Hospital
GET IN TOUCH
Here at Merlo Coffee we are always keen to hear from enthusiastic business owners who understand the importance of serving quality fresh espresso coffee and strive to maintain consistency in their product. If this sounds like you, please contact us on 1800 637 567 or complete the form below and one of our friendly Account Managers will be in touch shortly.