Merlo Coffee 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway Terms & Conditions
1. This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Merlo Coffee, of 10 Thompson Street, Bowen Hills 4006 (“Promoter”).
2. Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions.
3. The Competition is only open to Eligible Entrants. An “Eligible Entrant” is an individual who, at the time of entry:
(i) is a resident of Australia aged 18 years or older (13, with guardian / parent consent),
(ii) is not an employee of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; and
(iii) is not a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of such an employee
4. Competition entry opens at time and date specified on the web site, and closes at time and date specified on the web site (“Entry Period”). All times and dates are times and dates in Brisbane, Australia.
5. To enter, an Eligible Entrant must have a current Instagram Account and follow the entry instructions in these conditions.
(i) The “Entry Period”
(a) Entry Opens Time: 7:00 am (AEST)
(b) Entry Opens Date: 01/12/2018
(c) Entry Closes Time: 16:00 pm (AEST)
(d) Entry Closes Date: 12/12/2018
6. All entrants must ensure that their entries are posted online during the Entry Period. Instagram entrants must follow @merlocoffee and tag a friend in the comments section below each post. The friend must also follow @merlocoffee. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any late entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment. Website entrants must place an order online at merlo.com.au within the Entry Period.
7. This is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in determining the winners. The winner will be chosen at random. The winner will be notified by a direct message from Merlo Coffee through Instagram.
8. An Eligible Entrant may enter the Competition multiple times within the competition period, provided the tagged friend is different each time.
9. All entrants must ensure that their entry is received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any late or misdirected entry or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
10. Any costs associated with accessing the Competition are the responsibility of the person seeking access and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
WINNER AND PRIZE
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. If for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
13. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
14. Total prize pool value is $696.90. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
(i) There will be one winner selected each day on Instagram and one winner selected from online orders placed at merlo.com.au. The daily winners will each receive a prize consisting of the products outlined below:
Day One: Insulated drink bottle – $24.95 value
Day Two: 200g tin of Costa Rica La Loma + Merlo branded cap – $29.95 value
Day Three: 8oz plastic Merlo Coffee KeepCup and Merlo Coffee milk chocolate coated coffee beans – $19.95 value
Day Four: Pourover starter gift pack: Hario V60 red porcelain, pack of 100 filters, 200g tin of Malawi Mzuzu – $49.95 value
Day Five: BOB drinking chocolate, Merlo Coffee milk chocolate coated coffee beans, Merlo Coffee dark chocolate coated coffee beans – $25.90 value
Day Six: Tea Drop Tea Maker, 8oz glass Merlo Coffee KeepCup and Tea Drop Spring Green tea – $69.90 value
Day Seven: $50 Merlo Coffee gift card – $50.00 value
Day Eight: Out & About gift pack: Aeropress, rhinowares hand grinder, 200g Malawi Mzuzu – $115.00 value
Day Nine: 2018 Art Series set – $59.95 value
Day Ten: Merlover gift pack: group handle keyring, 8oz plastic Merlo Coffee KeepCup, insulated water bottle, stubbie cooler – $49.95 value
Day Eleven: Hario V60 kit and 200g tin of Espresso Blend – $51.45 value
Day Twelve: Chemex Pro gift pack: 3 cup Chemex, 200g Malawi Mzuzu, Hario hand grinder – $149.95 value
The total prize pack is valued at $696.90
15. Each winner will be required to provide the Promoter with details requested by the promoter to redeem their prize before 31/1/2019.
16. A right to receive the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as a monetary payment
17. In order to be entitled to the prize, the winner must, if requested by the Promoter, agree to and sign an eligibility form confirming their compliance with the Conditions and eligibility to accept the prize. The winner will forfeit his/her prize if he/she fails to ensure that all documents relating to that prize are signed in accordance with this condition and returned to the Promoter, as and when required by the Promoter.
The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
By entering the Competition, each entrant releases Instagram from any and all liability to the entrant arising in any way from the conduct of the Competition.
All information provided by a Promotion entrant is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram.