344 Queen Street, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
The original Merlo Coffee cafe, our Queen Street store opened in 1992 and has been serving up our signature fresh espresso for Brisbane’s CBD workers, shoppers and travellers ever since.
Centrally located on Queen Street, this cafe is the perfect pit stop on the way to work and a great place to escape the office.
Stop by and be welcomed by our friendly and energetic team and truly escape the daily grind, even if it’s just for ten minutes. Inside is a fresh, modern cafe with wooden accents and clean, white styling, as well as a great selection of modern artworks.
Flip for Free!
If you pop in from 2pm to 3pm, you can flip a coin with one of our baristas and choose a side. If you guess heads or tails correctly, your coffee is on the house!
What’s on the menu?
- Cakes, Slices, Biscuits and pastries from a local Italian bakery
- Classic I Heart Brownies
- Breakfast Panini (the original and the best!)
- Bircher muesli
- Breakfast burrito (2 eggs)
- Buddha Bowl
- Italian style pizzas, hand made to order
- Corn fritter stack with rocket, avocado & spicy tomato chutney
- New York style Reuben sandwich
- Gourmet sandwiches & wraps
- Daily and seasonal salads
- Soups in the cooler months
Looking for catering? Call us to chat about what we can do for your next event.