It’s a terrible thing to suffer through bad coffee.
Make sure you pay attention and pick up if your machine is showing any of these signs:
- It seems to be taking longer to extract even though the grind setting, the amount of coffee you’re using and your dose appears correct.
- Your cups of coffee are starting to taste inexplicably dirty and/or burnt.
- You’re not enjoying your coffee as much as you used to.
- The machine or milk steamer is making unusual noises and not performing consistently.
- People simply aren’t complimenting you on your coffee any more.
Ultimately, cleaning your machine will save power and help you avoid costly repairs or a full replacement of your coffee machine.
By regularly cleaning your machine, not only will you be adding years onto the life of your much-loved machine, but you’ll also be guaranteeing cup after cup of great tasting quality coffee.