There’s nothing we love more than giving, especially during the festive season! We’ve launched our favourite campaign of the year - Merlo 12 Days of Christmas.
Starting Wednesday, 1 December and running for 12 consecutive days until Sunday, 12 December 2021 we will be giving away 12 incredible, coffee-related prizes!
This page will be updated regularly with the daily winners.
Day 1. Wednesday, December 1.
Winner: Tahlia Mellor
Day 2. Thursday, December 2.
Winner: Kasey Zendler
Day 3. Friday, December 3.
Winner: Sue Hurley
Day 4. Saturday, December 4.
Winner: Joshua Weaver
Day 5. Sunday, December 5.
Winner: Steven Bevan
Day 6. Monday, December 6.
Winner: Monica Dunn
Day 7. Tuesday, December 7.
Winner: Elmar Schieren
Day 8. Wednesday, December 8.
Winner: Kirsty Lovegrove
Day 9. Thursday, December 9.
Winner: Kathryn Murphy
Day 10. Friday, December 10.
Winner: Ashlea White
Day 11. Saturday, December 11.
Winner: Dave Garrood
Day 12. Sunday, December 12.
Winner: Katrina Hughes
Terms and Conditions
Merlo Coffee 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Merlo Coffee, of 320 Fison Avenue E, Eagle Farm. (“Promoter”).
- Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions.
- The Competition is only open to Eligible Entrants. An “Eligible Entrant” is an individual who, at the time of entry:
(i) is a resident of Australia aged 18 years or older (13, with guardian / parent consent),
(ii) is not an employee of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; and
(iii) is not a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, child, or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of such an employee
- Competition entry opens at time and date specified on the website, and closes at time and date specified on the web site (“Entry Period”). All times and dates are times and dates in Brisbane, Australia.
- To enter, an Eligible Entrant must have a current Facebook or Instagram Account and follow the entry instructions included in the social media post.
(i) The daily “Entry Period”
(a) Entry Opens: 7:00 am (AEST)
(b) Entry Closes: 23:59 pm (AEST) on the same day
- The Competition period begins on December 1 and runs for twelve consecutive days until December 12.
- All entrants must ensure that their entries are posted online during the daily Entry Period. Instagram and Facebook entrants must comply with the competition mechanic outlined in the daily social media post.
- The winner will be chosen at random from Facebook or Instagram. The winner will be notified by a direct message from Merlo Coffee through Facebook or Instagram.
- An Eligible Entrant may enter the Competition multiple times within the competition period.
- An Eligible Entrant may enter the Competition through Facebook or Instagram, or both.
- All entrants must ensure that their entry is received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any late or misdirected entry or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Competition are the responsibility of the person seeking access and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
WINNER AND PRIZE
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- Prizes must be picked up from Merlo HQ at 320 Fison Avenue E, Eagle Farm, or a Merlo-owned store, unless otherwise arranged with the Promoter.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
(i) There will be one winner selected each day from Facebook and Instagram. The daily winner will each receive a prize consisting of the product (s) outlined below:
Day One: One AeroPress Go and 500g bag of Espresso Blend – $79.50 value
Day Two: Variety Pack, 250g bag of Private Blend, 250g bag of Costa Rica, 250g tin of BOB Drinking Chocolate and 200g bag of Bondi Chai Club Cinnamon – $46.00 value
Day Three: One $50.00 Merlo e-gift card – $50 value
Day Four: 8oz Pink Ceramic Travel Cup and 250g tin of Dlux White Chocolate Powder – $29.95 value
Day Five: One Cup Hario V60, pack of 100 one cup filters and 500g bag of Bean of the month – $64.45 value
Day Six: One Bialetti Moka Express Six Cup and 500g bag of Espresso Blend – $84.45 value
Day Seven: Sample Pack, 250g bag of Arriba Arriba Blend, 250g bag of Brazil RFA Single Origin, 250g bag of Espresso Blend and 250g of Zuri Blend – $46.00 value
Day Eight: One Merlo insulated water bottle and one Merlo glass keepcup - $44.95 value
Day Nine: One 1kg bag of Merlo’s Espresso Blend - $43.00 value
Day Ten: 4-pack Merlo Cold Brew and two Merlo stubby coolers – $37.90 value
Day Eleven: One Merlo t-shirt, one Merlo plastic keepcup and one Merlo cap - $65.95 value
Day Twelve: 3 Cup Chemex, pack of 100 filters and 500g bag of Bean of the Month - $99.50 value
- Each winner will be required to provide the Promoter with details requested by the promoter to redeem their prize before 31/12/2021.
- A right to receive the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as a monetary payment
- In order to be entitled to the prize, the winner must, if requested by the Promoter, agree to and sign an eligibility form confirming their compliance with the Conditions and eligibility to accept the prize. The winner will forfeit his/her prize if he/she fails to ensure that all documents relating to that prize are signed in accordance with this condition and returned to the Promoter, as and when required by the Promoter.